CREW, with our partner CUSEC, produced a 3-minute quick-draw video that can be used in public preparedness campaigns to help educate people about earthquake insurance and other steps they can take to prepare financially for earthquakes. We’re pleased to announce that this video is now available with an American Sign Language (ASL) translation, curtesy of FEMA Region 10.
The new ASL version is part of a suite of videos that you can view, share, and download for free: Incorporate them into your preparedness outreach messages to help spread the word about what people can do today to improve the strength and speed of their recovery after a damaging earthquake.
All of the videos are available in both English and Spanish, with closed captioning:
- Insure Against Earthquakes video (about 3 minutes)
- Insure Against Earthquakes video, ASL (about 3 minutes)
- Financial Preparedness video (about 1 minute)
- Earthquake Insurance for Renters video (about 1.5 minutes)
- Earthquake Insurance for Homeowners video (about 2 minutes)
- Disaster Aid / Earthquake Insurance video (about 30 seconds)
- Know What’s In Your Insurance Policy video (about 30 seconds)