Just in time for the International Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill this Thursday (October 20), we’re pleased to announce the release of five new quick-draw videos to help spread the word about earthquake preparedness!
Each short video shares tips and messaging about financial preparedness for earthquakes, which can help ensure a quicker, stronger recovery after a disaster. The videos are free and easy to download, so you can share them as part of a social media campaign or embed them in a web page. They’re available in both English and Spanish and come with closed captioning. You can also choose from different file sizes to suit your needs.
- Financial Preparedness video (about 1 minute)
- Earthquake Insurance for Renters video (about 1.5 minutes)
- Earthquake Insurance for Homeowners video (about 2 minutes)
- Disaster Aid / Earthquake Insurance video (about 30 seconds)
- Know What’s In Your Insurance Policy video (about 30 seconds)
A longer (3-minute) financial preparedness video is also available — and you can access many other free preparedness education products on the Insure Against Earthquakes outreach hub.
Funding for the development of the videos was provided by the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program.