Just in time for the International Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill this Thursday (October 20), we’re pleased to announce the release of five new quick-draw videos to help spread the word about earthquake preparedness!
Each short video shares tips and messaging about financial preparedness for earthquakes, which can help ensure a quicker, stronger recovery after a disaster. The videos are free and easy to download, so you can share them as part of a social media campaign or embed them in a web page. They’re available in both English and Spanish and come with closed captioning. You can also choose from different file sizes to suit your needs.
- Financial Preparedness video (about 1 minute)
- Earthquake Insurance for Renters video (about 1.5 minutes)
- Earthquake Insurance for Homeowners video (about 2 minutes)
- Disaster Aid / Earthquake Insurance video (about 30 seconds)
- Know What’s In Your Insurance Policy video (about 30 seconds)
Funding for the development of the videos was provided by the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program.