View, share, and download the 3-minute video in English or Spanish
CREW and our central-U.S. partner CUSEC consulted with preparedness and insurance experts to create a short (3-minute) video to help educate the public about earthquake insurance and financial preparedness. The video is also available with an American Sign Language (ASL) translation, curtesy of FEMA Region 10.
CREW produced five shorter adaptations of the video. These focus on specific messages and target audiences:
- Financial Preparedness video (about 1 minute)
- Earthquake Insurance for Renters video (about 1.5 minutes)
- Earthquake Insurance for Homeowners video (about 2 minutes)
- Disaster Aid / Earthquake Insurance video (about 30 seconds)
- Know What’s In Your Insurance Policy video (about 30 seconds)
The videos are also available on the Insure Against Earthquakes site, a new information hub that CREW produced to provide easy access to outreach tools and information about earthquake insurance that can be used to raise awareness and promote preparedness actions.