CREW, in partnership with the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network will be hosting a series of 6 webinars starting July 14th, 2020 so that we can still have the 2020 CREW:Water Utility Resilience Symposium.
The following topics will include presentations and discussions on
- Resiliency and emergency response
- Earthquake resistant pipe
- Mutual aid agreements
- Automatic Actions
- Private sector roles in mitigation and recovery
- Lessons learned from earthquake impacts to systems
- Water systems impacts and recovery challengesd
- and more!
Keynote speakers include Don Ballantyne, PE, Principle Engineer with Ballantyne Consulting and Phil Brun, Utility Director, City of Napa, California
All the symposium details can be found on the 2020 CREW:Water Utility Resilience Symposium page